Episode 70: Getting Your Value Proposition Right with Rob Bedell
In Episode 70 of the Wealth On Any Income Podcast, Rennie is joined by Rob Bedell. Rob has successfully built and restructured many businesses, and now he coaches and advises business owners on how to grow their business and get clear on their value proposition.
In this episode Rennie and Rob cover:
- How Rob recently decided to become a coach from working as a fractional VP of Sales.
- Rob’s favorite charity – The Boys and Girls Club of America.
- His biggest “failure” as part of publishing his new book and what he learned from that.
- His advice to business owners – you might own your business, but you don’t have to be in business alone.
- Rob’s advice about getting your value proposition right and a case study about how valuable that is!
- The three questions to ask to get to your value proposition.
- How to reach Rob on linked in – https://www.linkedin.com/in/robbedell/
- What the main issue is that holds business owners from having a business that can run without them.
You can contact Rob at https://www.linkedin.com/in/robbedell/
If you’d like to know how books, movies, and society programs you to be poor, and what the cure is. Visit wealthonanyincome.com/tedx. You’ll hear Rennie’s TEDx talk and can request a free 27-page Roadmap to Complete Financial Choice® and receive a weekly email with tips, techniques, or inspiration around your business or money.
Rennie’s Books and Programs
Rennie’s 9 Days to Financial Freedom program:
Connect with Rennie