Episode 55: Shift From Grasping to Gratitude with Nancy Boyd
In Episode 55 of the Wealth On Any Income Podcast, Rennie is joined by Nancy Boyd. Nancy is an award-winning writer, coach, healer, and thought leader. She is also the author of 4 books and the creator of soul-based operating systems for people who want more out of life.
In this episode Rennie and Nancy cover:
- What Nancy teaches and why.
- Her favorite charity – The Joyful Heart Foundation.
- Her biggest failure relating to a health challenge and her insights from that situation.
- How important it is to pay attention to how you feel about the challenges or misfortunes in your life.
- Three common mistakes Nancy witnesses in her clients.
- A case study that reflects the importance of having someone to help you reframe situations that occur to see the hidden gold in them.
- Free preface and excerpt of Nancy’s new book – Healing the Wanting – Making the Shift from Grasping to Gratitude.
- The fastest and best way to stay centered when things are totally chaotic around you.
About Nancy Boyd
Nancy is an award-winning writer and an award-winning coach. After a long career helping small business owners make a profit, unexpected turn of events led her to pursue her own interests and start her own company, Bright Wings Inc.
Through her company, she is able to serve people who are up to something good, with tools, resources, programs and ideas that take them deeper into that “sweet soul space” they long to experience.
As an author, she writes and blogs about animals and the human-animal bond (for which she has won 7 nominations for the Maxwell Award from DWAA and 3 Maxwell Awards); integrative medicine; consciousness, self-growth and spirituality; and observations about living. In 2009 Nancy humbly accepted the International Coach of the Year Award for her work with clients around the world.
For your free preface and excerpt of Nancy’s new book – Healing the Wanting – Making the Shift from Grasping to Gratitude visit >> https://brightwings.com/healing-the-wanting-excerpt/
If you’d like to know how books, movies, and society programs you to be poor, and what the cure is. Visit wealthonanyincome.com/tedx. You’ll hear Rennie’s TEDx talk and can request a free 27-page Roadmap to Complete Financial Choice™ and receive a weekly email with tips, techniques, or inspiration around your business or money.
Rennie’s Books and Programs
Rennie’s 9 Days to Financial Freedom program:
Connect with Rennie