Episode 68: A Clear Path To Growth & Profitability with Jeff Prager
In Episode 68 of the Wealth On Any Income Podcast, Rennie is joined by Jeff Prager. Jeff is a retired CPA, Author, Speaker, and Entrepreneur. He is the co-founder of ‘The CFO Project’. ‘The CFO Project’ teaches financial professionals how to provide their clients with one clear path to a business that grows and becomes more profitable.
Jeff has taken companies public in his career, and his own company was the 2nd largest privately-owned home building company in Colorado. While running that, he was also a partner in a land development company that developed over 10,000 residential lots in Denver and Phoenix.
In this episode Rennie and Jeff cover:
- Why Jeff is working now even though he “retired” 14 years ago.
- Accountants tell you what happened in the past and what a CFO does in contrast.
- Jeff’s favorite charities including; The Kidney Foundation, Ally Jewish Federation, and anything supporting asthma.
- Jeff’s new project for “Business Owners Only”.
- How you can stay in business even without profit, but with positive cash flow.
- Jeff’s biggest business failure and what he learned from it.
- A case study featuring the owner of a painting business and their amazing growth and change in profitability.
- The CFO Project Pricing worksheet benefits and how to get it.
- Jeff’s advice on how to run a business for the long term.
You can get Jeff’s Project Pricing worksheet at https://thecfoproject.com/project-pricing
More About Jeff
Jeff Prager, the CFO Project’s Co-founder and financial management expert, has been a CPA, business owner, and entrepreneur for over 35 years. He’s built multiple businesses into 7, 8, and 9-figure successes, including Ashworth Golf Clothing, a large land development company and the second-largest privately-owned home builder in Colorado. His passion is helping business owners understand their numbers so they have the tools, guidance, and strategies to ignite their business. Jeff and his partner, Adam, mentor financial professionals through The CFO Project to have a scalable way to make more money, have more recurring revenue, and retain clients longer. They also lead a team of CFO’s that help business owners have a growing and more profitable business.
Learn more at https://thecfoproject.com/
If you’d like to know how books, movies, and society programs you to be poor, and what the cure is. Visit wealthonanyincome.com/tedx. You’ll hear Rennie’s TEDx talk and can request a free 27-page Roadmap to Complete Financial Choice® and receive a weekly email with tips, techniques, or inspiration around your business or money.
Rennie’s Books and Programs
Rennie’s 9 Days to Financial Freedom program:
Connect with Rennie