Episode 35: The Wealth On Any Income Book – Conclusion: Don’t Pay Your Debts First and Avoiding Fraud
Rennie concludes the reading of his award winning, best-selling book, Wealth On Any Income, covering why you should NOT focus on paying off your debts before you begin to invest, avoiding investment frauds, fraudulent charities and the book’s conclusion.
In this episode Rennie covers:
- The story of Jack and Jill and why to NOT focus on paying off debts.
- Avoiding investment frauds.
- Fraudulent charities
- Senior fraud – visit: http://www.fbi.gov/scams-safety/fraud/seniors
- Charities – visit: http://www.charitynavigator.org
- The Wealth On Any Income Book Conclusion
Rennie’s Books and Programs
Rennie’s 9 Days to Financial Freedom program:
Connect with Rennie